Welcome! Students win when we work together
At CPPS of Seattle, we educate, engage and mobilize parents to strengthen public schools
WE FOCUS ON:
- Equity and excellence for all students
- Parent leadership training
- Community building and parent-to-parent networks
We learn from each other so that schools can meet students’ diverse needs.
CONTACT US: email@example.com
- Our certificated instructors can come to your school or organization. We provide translation services, and supervised activities for children age 3 and up.
- We’ve trained over 200 parents at 25 schools, across seven languages – reaching into some of the most diverse neighborhoods in the nation.
- We also offer ongoing support and advanced training through our Parent Leadership Corps.
RESOURCES FOR YOU:
Our programs and communications give you the tools and support you need to participate effectively and with confidence.
Want to learn how to navigate the school system? Check out our parent training programs.
Already involved? Check out our Parent Leadership Corps.
Curious about working with kids in-class? Check out our Parent Volunteer Mentorship.
- We publish a monthly newsletter, distributed through email; you can subscribe here.
- We post information that parents need to navigate or understand Seattle Public Schools to our Parent Line blog.
- We’re also on Twitter and Facebook, where we share timely information, articles and resources on a daily basis.
PART OF THE PPS FAMILY:
Learn more about Parents for Public Schools’ Parent Engagement Program
DID YOU KNOW?
Family ties are essential – as important as school leadership and professional capacity of the faculty. Read more, here.