Students win when families & schools work together
At CPPS of Seattle, we educate, engage and mobilize parents to promote equitable, quality schools
WE FOCUS ON:
- Parent leadership training
- Community building and parent-to-parent networks
- Advocacy for quality neighborhood schools
We learn from each other and work together so that schools can meet the diverse needs of all our children.
CONTACT US: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Our certificated instructors can come to your school or organization. We provide translation services and supervised activities for children age 3 and up.
- We also offer ongoing support and advanced training through our Parent Leadership Corps.
RESOURCES FOR YOU:
- We publish a monthly e-newsletter; you can subscribe here.
- We post information parents need to navigate or understand public schools to Parent Line.
- We’re also on Twitter and Facebook, where we share timely information, articles and resources on a daily basis.
PART OF THE PPS FAMILY:
Learn more here about PPS Parent Engagement Programs