Welcome! Students win when we work together
At CPPS of Seattle, we educate, engage and mobilize parents to strengthen public schools
WE FOCUS ON:
- Equity and excellence for all students
- Parent leadership training
- Community building and parent-to-parent networks
We learn from each other so that schools can meet students’ diverse needs.
- A Better Way: The Charles Rolland Initiative for Public Engagement
- Parent Engagement Program, a full spectrum of training
- Parent Volunteer Mentorship, recruiting and support for volunteer tutors
- Parent Line, our blog
- Parent Leadership Corps, networking and support for parents with projects
CONTACT US: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Our certificated instructors can come to your school or organization. We provide translation services and supervised activities for children.
- We’ve trained hundreds of parents at dozens of schools, across multiple languages – reaching into some of the most diverse neighborhoods in our state.
DID YOU KNOW? Family ties are essential – as important as school leadership and professional capacity of the faculty. Read more, here.