Welcome! Students win when we work together
At CPPS of Seattle, we educate, engage and mobilize parents to strengthen public schools
- Equity and excellence for all students
- Parent leadership training
- Community building and parent-to-parent networks
We learn from each other so that schools can meet students’ diverse needs.
Oct. 10, 2015. 8 am – 3 pm
United for Student Success: A School-Family-Community Engagement Conference for Washington State. Featuring Anne T. Henderson, national family engagement expert and co-author of Beyond the Bake Sale. Details
Oct. 19, 2015. 5-7 pm
Senate Education Committee listening tour for K-12 funding. Details
Oct. 20, 2015, 6:30-8:30 pm
Parent Friendly School Candidate Forum. Small-group time with candidates alternating with rapid fire Q&A. You supply the questions. Details
- A Better Way: The Charles Rolland Initiative for Public Engagement
- Parent Engagement Program, a full spectrum of training
- Parent Volunteer Mentorship, recruiting and support for volunteer tutors
- Parent Line, our blog
- Parent Leadership Corps, networking and support for parents with projects
CONTACT US: email@example.com
- Our certificated instructors can come to your school or organization. We provide translation services and supervised activities for children.
- We’ve trained hundreds of parents at dozens of schools, across multiple languages – reaching into some of the most diverse neighborhoods in our state.
DID YOU KNOW? Family ties are essential – as important as school leadership and professional capacity of the faculty. Read more, here.