Got a senior? Help is available for college applications
Seattle Public Schools will be hosting a series of College Application Completion events throughout October and November. These events are free and open to all 12th grade students. Resources will be provided to support students with all aspects of applying to college. This includes access to computers, printers, Admissions Counselors, and trained volunteers. Visit www.roadmaptocollege.org for additional information on these events.
The dates and locations for these events are as follows:
- Wednesday, October 21st @ Rainier Beach HS (2:50-4pm)
- Thursday, October 22nd @ Chief Sealth International HS (3:15-6pm)
- Thursday, October 29th @ Garfield HS (2:30-5:30pm)
- Thursday, November 5th @ Roosevelt HS (2:30-5:30pm)
- Tuesday, November 10th @ Cleveland HS (2:30-5:30pm)
- Monday, November 16th @ Franklin HS (2:20-5:30pm)
The Seattle Public library will also be hosting events on the following dates:
- Saturday, October 31st @ Douglas Truth Library (10am-5pm)
- Wednesday, November 18th @ Lake City Library (5:30-7:30pm)
Check out the attached calendar for a full list of College and Career Readiness events that are happening this fall.
The SPS College and Career Readiness Office