Students win when families & schools work together
At CPPS of Seattle, we educate, engage and mobilize parents to promote equitable, quality schools
WE FOCUS ON:
- Parent leadership training
- Community building and parent-to-parent networks
- Advocacy for quality neighborhood schools
We learn from each other and work together so that schools can meet the diverse needs of all our children.
CONTACT US: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Our certificated instructors can come to your school or organization. We provide translation services and supervised activities for children age 3 and up.
- We also offer ongoing support and advanced training through our Parent Leadership Corps.