Welcome! Students win when we work together
At CPPS of Seattle, we educate, engage and mobilize parents to strengthen public schools
WE FOCUS ON:
- Equity and excellence for all students
- Parent leadership training
- Community building and parent-to-parent networks
We learn from each other so that schools can meet students’ diverse needs.
CONTACT US: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Our certificated instructors can come to your school or organization. We provide translation services, and supervised activities for children age 3 and up.
- We’ve trained over 200 parents at 25 schools, across seven languages – reaching into some of the most diverse neighborhoods in the nation.
- We also offer ongoing support and advanced training through our Parent Leadership Corps.
RESOURCES FOR YOU:
Our programs and communications give parents the tools and support they need to participate effectively and with confidence.
- We publish a monthly e-newsletter; you can subscribe here.
- We post information that parents need to navigate or understand public schools to our Parent Line blog.
- We’re also on Twitter and Facebook, where we share timely information, articles and resources on a daily basis.
PART OF THE PPS FAMILY:
Learn more about Parents for Public Schools’ Parent Engagement Program