Together we can build quality Seattle public schools.
Each year, more families join our growing CPPS network – you can too! Whether you want to donate your time, money, expertise or resources, or just lend us your voice, we need your help in ensuring every child in Seattle gets a quality public education.
Thanks to support and input from CPPS members, we identify and advocate, both publicly and behind-the-scenes, for district-wide policy changes that are parent-driven.
Become a Member
We encourage you to become a a vital part of a parent network that directly helps the 45,800 children who currently attend Seattle’s public schools. As owners of these public schools, we as parents have a say in our children’s education – membership starts at a minimum of $1.00. As a non-profit we appreciate all levels of membership contribution.
Please complete the following form and send your pay-as-you-will membership fee through the PayPal link below.
Please include your name and email, and make check out to CPPS of Seattle.
Mail it to: CPPS of Seattle; P.O. Box 23055; Seattle, WA 98102
Join Our Parent Network
To simply become a part of the CPPS parent community and receive our monthly e-newsletter and event updates, send your contact information to email@example.com. If you’d like, you can also let us know where your children attend school and if you’d like to volunteer.
Benefits of joining our parent network:
- Collectively work through CPPS to bring the voice of parents to school reform.
- Be part of a national movement to improve schools for all children.
- Gain an understanding of school issues at all levels.
- Meet other people who share your concerns about educating children.
- Newsletters: access to information on chapter activities, current events, outreach efforts, advice, school district news and calls to action.
- Chapter Voting Rights: guide the direction of CPPS at our Annual General Meeting.
Together we CAN and WILL make a difference!
We also hope you will consider a donation to help us continue our work. You can do this online (via PayPal) or by mailing us a check (instructions below).
Our active and growing parent network keeps parents up-to-date on events, workshops and issues that affect public schools in Seattle.